Thanks for visiting Try Mattress scholarship opportunity. We understand how important college can be for your future and financial success. We are delighted and proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship for students this year.
How To Apply:
1) Go to: Mattresses for Back Pain
2) Read the blog post (about a 4-minute read)
3) Leave an awesome and truthful comment about the blog article
4) Share the post on your social media
5) Submit a 1 page essay to firstname.lastname@example.org on the topics: “What College Students Should Know About Sleep?”
About Try Mattress!
Try Mattress is a blog that gives sleepings tips, guides to purchasing a mattress, and so much more. We spend so much time sleeping and forget how important it is for our overall happiness and health. We hope to make a small difference in helping our readers get a better night sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Eligible to win?
- You need to be a student working towards a four-year degree by taking at least 12 credit hours each semester.
- Need to be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S
- Only one entry per student.
2. What’s the deadline?
Deadline: March 20th each year.
3. How will the scholarship be awarded and how do I win?
There will be two $1,000 scholarships awarded for 2018-19 school year. In order to win, you must complete the all steps in the how to apply section above. The winner will be picked based on their blog comment on our blog post, most thoughtful comment wins. Winners emailed directly.